We closely collaborate with the Unit of Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (UMDO) from the Materials Science Institute of theUniversity of Valencia on most of the company's technical and research tasks.
Some of the on-going collaborative projects are:
1) Development of sub-micron nanoparticles for application in cosmetics.
2) Research on novel nanomaterial-based devices with photocatalytic activity.
3) Conductive, transparent, and flexible polymers for OLED displays, solar cells and printing electronics.
4) Inks based on metal nanoparticle-, quantum-dot-, polymers, etc.
5) Plasmonic and fluorescent sensors for application in food applications, security and defence, etc.
6) Nanomaterials for lighting.